Covers PAR Softwood Timber is manufactured using specially selected material, ensuring superior quality for applications when it matters. The planed square edge finish is ideal for interior joinery, where a smooth finish is required. Each piece is kiln-dried to improve strength, stability, durability and straightness.
Imported from Sweden or the Baltic States most of our timber is grown in managed forests with extremely long growing cycles, our Timber has an extremely high yield from C16 graded timber to suit all your building requirements.
- Responsibly sourced timber
- Planed square edges for smooth finish
- Ideal for interior projects
- Kiln-dried for durability and strength
- Additional lengths may be available – please contact us for further information
* Please be advised as wood naturally expands and contracts with moisture content some changes in size should be expected. Whilst we will do our utmost to supply the exact lengths you require, we can only guarantee the correct meterage. Please feel free to call your local Covers depot for an accurate stock tally.
**Please note, timber lengths are subject to stock availability.