Covers Hardwood Stormboard is manufactured using specially selected material, ensuring superior quality for applications when it matters. Each timber stormboard is supplied in a planed finish and kiln dried to provide durability and strength to any external project. Typically the timber stormboard is easy to install and is ideal for fixing to external doors to repel rain, preventing damage from water.
Imported from Sweden or the Baltic States most of our timber is grown in managed forests with extremely long growing cycles, our Timber has an extremely high yield from C16 graded timber to suit all your building requirements.
- Responsibly sourced timber
- Planed square edges for smooth finish
- Kiln-dried for durability and strength
- Easy to install
- Additional lengths may be available – please contact us for further information
* Please be advised as wood naturally expands and contracts with moisture content some changes in size should be expected. Whilst we will do our upmost to supply the exact lengths you require, we can only guarantee the correct meterage. Please feel free to call your local Covers depot for an accurate stock tally.