Benefiting from a twin coil cylinder, it generates domestic hot water (DHW) from heat within the home that would otherwise be totally wasted e.g. heat generated in the bathroom when bathing, the kitchen when cooking or from a computer room in a commercial environment. The Ecocent also dehumidifies air that it processes to recover waste heat. The cold air by-product can be recycled back in to the home to provide cooling for bedrooms or conservatories in summer. MCS Accredited and can be installed as mains pressure or gravity fed units.
- Provides you with 100% of your hot water 24/7
- Up to 70% cheaper on heating your hot water
- Uses ESP air source heat pump technology
- Will pay for itself within 2-5 years depending on usage
- MCS accredited with a CoP of 3.8
- Reduces your carbon footprint