- Very fast and reliable auto-feed screwing.
- Minimal jamming.
- Symmetrical head-geometry with centring-tip for optimised results in the event of reinforcement.
- Application: Autofeed, Drywall, dry-lining, plasterboard, steel and wood.
- Black phosphate collated screws for dry wall applications in steel and wood.
- Manufactured to DIN1812 certified to 48 hour salt spray test.
- Gauge: 3.9 mm.
- Screw Head: PH2.
- Size: 55 mm.
- Coating: Phosphate.
- Thread Type: Coarse.
- Screws per Strip: 50.
- Pack Quantity: 20 strips = 1000 screws..
- Makita Model Compatability: BFR550 / 6843 / 6833 / 6834 / 6835 / BFR440 / 6844 / BFR750
We offer a free 48 hour (2 working days) delivery service to most areas of the UK.*
If you require a faster delivery please contact us on email@example.com and we will be able to help you.
We want you to be happy with your purchase, however if you change your mind you can return it to us under our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.*
*For full details or our delivery and returns policies please refer to our Customer Services section or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.